Really, when you can count over 40 different operations to make one pair of Mellow Walk safety shoes I think it’s fair game to say our shoes are born at our factory in Toronto (not made) :). Now, we couldn’t capture all 40+ steps but this video produced by our friends at Ontario’s Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation really does a super job at explaining not only how we make our shoes at Mellow Walk, but why made in Canada is so important to everyone who works here.
- Gabe Stulman to Shutter French Gem Montmartre by End of March ny.eater.com/2015/12/21/106… via @EaterNY 2 years ago
- RT @rbenvin: Deforestation A Crime Against Humanity buff.ly/1VOggOL https://t.co/VAWqtctrYl 2 years ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Busy space day: successful spacewalk, Russian launch, US launch & landing attempt tonight! spacex.com/webcast/ https… 2 years ago
- RT @blogTO: The #KensingtonMarket #WinterSolstice parade is tonight! Here's a look back at last year bit.ly/1QF9kpg https://t.co/8… 2 years ago
- RT @agotoronto: The best part of the middle of the week: #AGOWednesdayNights are free from 6pm–9pm. https://t.co/BE4QpqCZhF 2 years ago