As part of our commitment to supporting causes that are meaningful to our staff, each month Mellow Walk makes a donation to a charity recommended by a member of our staff. So when our plant manager Diana asked us to support the Walk for Memories to raise awareness and money for Alzheimer research we of course said “heck, yes” (or something to that effect). Alzheimer research and care is important to Diana and her family as her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s 10 years ago. Congrats Diana for completing the 2013 Walk for Memories.
- Gabe Stulman to Shutter French Gem Montmartre by End of March ny.eater.com/2015/12/21/106… via @EaterNY 2 years ago
- RT @rbenvin: Deforestation A Crime Against Humanity buff.ly/1VOggOL https://t.co/VAWqtctrYl 2 years ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Busy space day: successful spacewalk, Russian launch, US launch & landing attempt tonight! spacex.com/webcast/ https… 2 years ago
- RT @blogTO: The #KensingtonMarket #WinterSolstice parade is tonight! Here's a look back at last year bit.ly/1QF9kpg https://t.co/8… 2 years ago
- RT @agotoronto: The best part of the middle of the week: #AGOWednesdayNights are free from 6pm–9pm. https://t.co/BE4QpqCZhF 2 years ago