- Gabe Stulman to Shutter French Gem Montmartre by End of March ny.eater.com/2015/12/21/106… via @EaterNY 1 year ago
- RT @rbenvin: Deforestation A Crime Against Humanity buff.ly/1VOggOL https://t.co/VAWqtctrYl 1 year ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Busy space day: successful spacewalk, Russian launch, US launch & landing attempt tonight! spacex.com/webcast/ https… 1 year ago
- RT @blogTO: The #KensingtonMarket #WinterSolstice parade is tonight! Here's a look back at last year bit.ly/1QF9kpg https://t.co/8… 1 year ago
- RT @agotoronto: The best part of the middle of the week: #AGOWednesdayNights are free from 6pm–9pm. https://t.co/BE4QpqCZhF 1 year ago
Category Archives: What’s New from Mellow Walk
This Friday, we are giving away two limited edition pairs of Mellow Walk safety shoes. To be automatically entered Like us on Facebook. Good luck (I’m rooting for you!)
As part of our commitment to supporting causes that are meaningful to our staff, each month Mellow Walk makes a donation to a charity recommended by a member of our staff. So when our plant manager Diana asked us to … Continue reading
Really, when you can count over 40 different operations to make one pair of Mellow Walk safety shoes I think it’s fair game to say our shoes are born at our factory in Toronto (not made) :). Now, we couldn’t … Continue reading
To enter follow this link or click on the poster.
Thanks to everyone who has entered to win the limited edition pair of Daisy safety shoes. The contest runs until the end of December so there is still time. To enter visit our facebook page and click on the Like … Continue reading
Click on the image to go to Mellow Walk’s Facebook page.
It’s been a busy month here at Mellow Walk. I thought it would be fun (at least for me) to recap our month: 1) DavidCanadian Standards Association (CSA) has approved our new men’s ESR safety shoe – David. Watch for … Continue reading
After only a month since its launch, Mellow Walk’s new website is rockin’. Today marks the introduction of Mellow Walk’s French language website. The irony that I’m writing about a French language website but posting in English is not … Continue reading
What’s in a shoebox? The easy answer is a pair of shoes (or boots). The longer answer is that a shoebox is made usually out of cardboard corrugate. But not all shoeboxes are created equal and one of the first things … Continue reading
Looking for the perfect fit is as easy as printing off our size chart. To ensure that it prints properly click here for the link to Womens_sizechart. If your printer tries to take matters in its own printer hands and … Continue reading